- Prepares project brief, complex schematic drawings from rough sketches conceptual design of various types of projects with other team members to prepare the architectural construction drawings and documents.
- Selection of materials, preparing mood boards and presentation to Owners, Brands, Principals, Consultants and other departments as necessary.
- Attend kick-off meeting & site handover to receive LOD drawings & tenant manual from the management/landlord.
- Site survey and measurements for estimating the actual site conditions & amending the drawings as necessary.
- Preparing of detailed architectural drawings, coordinate with internal departments, Brand Principals, and Consultants in terms of design requirements, technical drawings submission, follow ups and approval procedures.
- Coordinate with Project Planner for preparation of technical documents for submissions.
- Prepare estimated quantities of particular items on drawings as requested by the team.
- Participates equitably in the development and implementation of new concepts with Owners whether for existing or new brands.
- Interact with MEP Engineers, Project Planner and Site Engineers for monitoring the progress of execution related to Fashion Brands outlets.
- At least 10 years of experience in high quality Interior fit out projects;
- Experience in shopping malls/retail/hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Reporting skills;
- High level of Planning & Organizing;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- IT skills: AutoCAD all versions MS Project, MS Office, and other operating systems.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “Vacancy:Менеджер по отделке” subject.