• Timekeeper is under HR Manager`s command
• To support HR Department in the writing, making labour books, signing labour contract, if necessary
• To conduct and form employees` personal works on site
• To control employees` attendance, make a table and send it to HR Department
• To support HR Department in preparation of recruitment, dismissal, vacation, business trip, promotion and other orders related to HR;
• To take measures in accordance with the relevant articles of the Labour Code in case of violation of the labour contract and failure to comply with the company’s internal discipline rules
• To participate in the preparation of HR regulations and procedures and regularly offer suggestions on site
• To protect the confidentiality of files and registration documents;
• To receive sent letters by email, keep records and to hand over
• To respond to phone calls and e-mails and forward;
• To implement other tasks by Manager.
• Higher Education;
• Relevant experience;
• Fluent Azerbaijan and English; Russian is desirable;
• Competent with MS Office programs.
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vacancy:Timesheet Administrator” subject.