- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management;
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation;
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations;
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary;
- Keep records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
- Record of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers;
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry;
- Ensure the safe installation of equipment; Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
• Fluent in English, Azerbaijani
• Certificate of Ministry of Emergency Situations
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vacancy:HSE Specialist” subject.