- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Check prepared bills of quantity for accuracy and thoroughness according the drawings;
- If necessary carry out, on site, accurate measurements of work;
- Prepare and analyse all types of quantities according the design for tenders;
- Experienced in reading the project, To ensure that the works are done in a timely and high quality manner, sensitive to business tracking and feedback;
- Ability to communicate and express strength, business coordination and planning skills are high;
- Can work in dynamic, busy work tempo;
- Undertake tasks/activities and prepare all reports as may be requested by the Tenders Manager.
- Graduated from Civil Engineering or Architecture Departments of Universities;
- Minimum 1-3 years quantity surveying experience in building and construction of infrastructure projects;
- Preferably speak English;
- Mechanical and/or Electrical skills are preferred;
- MS Office (Word, Excel) and AutoCAD program can use a good degree;
- Be thoroughly familiar with current quantity surveying techniques.
(Applicable for only Azerbaijan citizens)
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “Vacancy:Quantity Surveyor” subject.