• Provide a full range of cost estimating and project management services to new and existing clients;
• Preparing estimates at various stages of the design process, from conceptual design to pre-tender stage;
• Assisting in the pricing of estimates end tender analysis;
• Completion of design effiency analysis, along with full trade and elemental take-off;
• Lifecycle Analysis (cost estimate, current condition, remaining life, maintenance cost, etc.);
• Preparing front-end cost repost to support cost estimates;
• Assisting in preparation of change order review analysis;
• Maintaining ongoing client communication and resolving issues as required.
+5 years of related experience in mechanical cost estimating/tender;
• Must speak good English;
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
• Understanding of the construction industry-development, contracting & consultant services;
• Understanding of various procurement methods and scheduling;
• Ability to work in a team and independently;
• Excellent communication skills-impersonal, written & presentation;
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics;
• Undertake tasks/activities and prepare all reports as may be requested by Tenders manager.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “Vacancy:Electrical Quantity Surveyor” subject.