- Mechanical Engineer is responsible for such functions as performing feasibility and/or alternatives analyses, detailed design, site/facilities layout, development of reports and technical memorandums;
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary and detailed design, calculations, specifications;
- Prepare and interpret drawings, exhibits and other visual aids;
- Perform engineering assessments of existing facilities;
- Review technical construction specifications;
- Perform Civil/Process engineering duties surrounding the following: storm water & waste water pump stations, water supply and treatment plant, pumping, etc.;
- Provide engineering services during construction, including review of contractor submittals, responding to RFI’s, providing contract document clarifications, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Industrial and Commercial projects;
- Minimum requirement would be a Bachelor degree in engineering;
- Skilled in the use of personal computers for CAD, word processing, and creating spreadsheets;
- Knowledge of English is preferable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Civil/Process engineering principles, practices, and methods of design, construction, and maintenance of new and retrofitted pump systems, intake structures, trash rack systems, and instrumentation, piping and appurtenances associated with such facilities;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of engineering functions, such as the preparation of plans, and drafting, field survey work, review of consultant design, contract administration, and engineering studies.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “Vacancy:Mechanical Engineer (Khudat)” subject.