- To provide support in examination and evaluation of the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal control;
- Carry out monitoring of existing information systems, analyze data and prepare relevant reports;
- Assist to perform analysis of existing business processes; provide recommendations for possible improvement and solutions;
- To conduct financial and operational, risk-based audit;
- Work independently or with senior team members to support internal and external audit related activities;
- Be proactive and initiative;
- Report to Head of the Division on the progresses given tasks on daily and/or weekly basis.
- Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting or related subjects;
- At least 2 years of experience in Audit of Management Systems and Process Performance Monitoring;
- Experience in Construction field is preferable;
- Knowledge of KPI Systems;
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, ERP software and databases experience is preferable;
- Certified Internal Auditor/Certified Information Systems Auditor is preferable.
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vacancy:Internal Auditor” subject.